Bespoke is looking for talented and motivated individuals to grow our corporate team. Applicants will be required to work in our Hamptons office. If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing team please apply to
We are seeking an in-house graphic designer. Must have excellent knowledge of Mac computers, PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Should have at least a basic understanding of web design, WordPress, and Squarespace. Candidate needs to be highly organized with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Effective communication skills and good command of the English language are a must. Daily requirements will consist of editing photos, brochure layouts, ad layouts, creating email blasts, updating website content on company website and full-scale branding projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 2+ years’ of creative design experience (Advertising/Marketing & Real Estate backgrounds are a plus)
- Experience using programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, & Premiere), WordPress, Squarespace, MailChimp, Chamailleon, PhotoUp, Issuu.com
- Knowledge of branding and the ability to execute logo creation, and marketing collateral (both print and digital) for full-scale projects.
- Candidate needs to be highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a project-based team environment
- Salesforce experience
- Provide a link to portfolio website showcasing a range of design in both print and digital mediums. *Candidates who do not provide, will not be considered.
- Execute layout of brochures while adhering to company brand guidelines
- Adept at advertisement layouts, email blasts, digital and social media campaigns while adhering to brand guidelines
- Create graphics for client-facing proposals, pitches, and marketing efforts
- Photo editing, resizing, and renaming
- Folder organization and maintenance
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
- Collaborate with Art Director, Sr. Designer, and project manager to develop creative design concepts
- Developing branding including, logos, font, and color selections
- Creating and maintaining website listings
- Generating fresh concepts
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments